The Eagan Parks & Recreation Summer Discover Catalog is now available online! Register now.
Read the Discover Catalog
The quarterly Discover Events & Activities Catalog provides information about each program and event offered through Eagan Parks & Recreation, and several other City departments. The publication is mailed to all Eagan households four times each year and is also available online and through e-mailed subscriptions. Browse through our catalog and find the programs (and associated program registration number) for hundreds of opportunities offered for all age groups and interests.
June, July, August Events & Activities Catalog 2020
Registration starts Thursday, March 12 at 9:00 a.m.
March, April, May Events & Activities Catalog 2020
Program Registration Tips
How to set up an account and register for a class
- Go to the Registration Home Page.
- Select "Create an Account" on the right side of the page if this is the first time registering for one of our programs. If you've registered before, you can enter your email and password under "Account Log In".
- For mobile customers: Select "Login/Create Account" for both new and returning customers. On the following page, if you need to create an account, select the text stating you are a new patron and then follow the remaining steps.
- Set up your account. “Primary Person” should be the Adult/Parent/Guardian. Completely fill out all the fields (ie. address, email, date of birth, etc.). Click additional person in your household to add any children or other members in your household. Make sure to fill in all the fields for them as well.
- Click the “Save” button. Now you are ready to register for your class(es).
- Use the "Search" tab to narrow down your class listings or enter the activity code (found in the Discover Events & Activities Catalog) in the “Program # Search” box. When entering the activity code, use the first 8 digits only, not for example: the -M2.
- Register for your desired class(es).
- Pay online. We take Visa, Discover, American Express and Mastercard.
The next time you visit you will only need to "log In" and begin making your class selections.
Other Ways to Register
If you are having difficulties with this process, please call Parks & Recreation staff for assistance on setting up your new household account. A Registration Form that is completed thoroughly will greatly aid in this process.
Parks and Recreation (651) 675-5500. During the hours of 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. To speed up the process, please have your class numbers ready for registration.
Parks & Recreation Office, Eagan Community Center (1501 Central Parkway). During the hours of 5:45 a.m. - 9:00 p.m., Monday through Friday and 7:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m., Saturday and Sunday.
You can also mail your registration form to Eagan Parks & Recreation, 1501 Central Parkway, Eagan, MN 55122
Fee options for Eagan residents are available for individuals and families to participate in registration-based Eagan Parks & Recreation programs. Some exclusions may apply. Participants wishing to utilize Fee Options are required to complete an Income Verification form available through our office. Please call Eagan Parks & Recreation at (651) 675-5500 to discuss these options.
Donations for the Fee Options program will be accepted. Businesses or individuals interested in donating to the Fee Option program can do so by selecting the “Donate Now” button on the registration page or by calling Parks & Recreation at (651) 675-5500.
Eagan Parks & Recreation is committed to excellence in every program or activity it plans, organizes and directs. Certain programs allow the public to play a crucial role as a volunteer to make them successful.
Transfers or Wait Lists
Transfers will be made on a space available basis before the registration deadline.
- When classes have reached their maximum registration, a wait list will be started.
- If an opening becomes available due to a cancellation, it will be offered to the wait list.
Program Cancellations & Changes
Registration fees for programs cancelled by Eagan Parks & Recreation will be fully refunded.
If a participant cancels a registration before the registration deadline, a full refund will be processed. Refunds after the registration deadline will only be made due to prolonged illness or family emergencies minus any program costs incurred.
Equal Access Policy
The City of Eagan is committed to providing equal access to its programs, facilities and employment without regard to race, creed, color, sex, national origin or disability.
Auxiliary aids for persons with disabilities wishing to attend or participate in the City of Eagan recreation programs are available upon request at least 96 hours in advance of the event. If a notice of less than 96 hours is received, the City will make every attempt to provide reasonable accommodations.
Data Privacy Act
In accordance with the Minnesota Government Data Practices Act, the Parks & Recreation Department hereby informs participants that the personal information requested on the registration form is considered private. Private data is available to the participant and to City staff who need to have this information to perform their duties, but not to the public. While participants may choose to withhold this data, the consequences could be that the City’s staff may not be able to complete the registration and/or the participant may not receive updated program information, such as schedule changes.
Permission and Waiver: I have read and understood the registration and refund policies. In consideration of participating in this activity, I hereby personally assume all risks in connection with this activity and I hereby agree to hold the City, its officials, employees, agents and contractors harmless and I waive any right to make claims or bring lawsuits against the City or anyone working on behalf of the City for any injuries or damages related to the alleged negligence of the City. This waiver does not apply to any injuries or damages that are the result of any willful, wanton, or intentional misconduct by the City or anyone acting on behalf of the City.
Eagan Parks & Recreation periodically takes pictures of participants during programs and in the parks. Please be aware that these photos may be used in the City's brochures, pamphlets or cable presentations. If you or your family members do not want to be photographed or published you must give us written notice.
Eagan Parks & Recreation periodically takes pictures of participants in classes, during special events and in the parks. Please be aware that these photos may be used in the City’s brochures, pamphlets, or cable presentations. If a participant does not want to be photographed or published written notice must be provided.