Summer Market: June 5 – August 28 • 4:00 – 8:00 p.m. (No Market July 3)
Fall Market: September 4 – 25 • 3:00 – 7:00 p.m.
Festival Grounds • 1501 Central Parkway, Eagan, MN 55121
Kid's Pop Club
Sponsored by the Urgency Room
Children ages 4-12 can join the POP Club and do weekly activities to learn about healthy eating and earn free produce!
Find the POP Club tent near the Festival Grounds Pavilion during the Outdoor Market Fest! Market Fest staff will help you get checked-in and tell you all about the activity for the night!
Shopper Loyalty Card
The Shopper Loyalty Card will reward frequent shoppers at Eagan Market Fest. They will earn $2 in Market Fest Money for every 5 visits to Eagan Market Fest.
- Vouchers can be redeemed each Wednesday beginning July 10- September 25.
- Shopper gives you voucher worth $2.
- No change is given. Shopper must spend $2.
- Vendors come to the cashier at the pavilion at the end of each night to turn in the Market Fest Money.
- The dollar amount will be verified by the vendor and the city staff and will be recorded on a receipt for the vendor to take.
- A check for that dollar amount will be mailed to the vendor the following week.
SNAP/EBT supports residents receiving food assistance to purchase approved products at MarketFest.
There are three easy steps to use your EBT-SNAP at Eagan Market Fest:
- Go to the EBT information booth at the front entrance (under the big green tent).
- Swipe your EBT card. For every dollar you spend on your EBT card, you'll get an extra dollar in Market Bucks (up to $10 per market, per day).
- Use your EBT and Market Bucks to buy SNAP-eligible food from market vendors.
SNAP-approved items at Eagan Market Fest include:
- Fruits and vegetables
- Meat, eggs and dairy items
- Honey & maple products
- Jams, jellies, pickles, and sauces, including salsa and hummus
- Baked goods
- Seeds and plants that produce food
- Free parking is available at the Eagan Community Center, 1501 Central Parkway. Parking for attendees with limited mobility is available in the lower lot of the Eagan Community Center. Overflow parking is available at the former Argosy University lot.
For market day weather updates, call the Recreation Hotline at (651) 675-5511, press number 1 for an event update. A message is only posted if there is a change to the market due to severe weather.
Indoor Market Fest
Every other Saturday: November - February
10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Oasis Room at Eagan Community Center
1501 Central Parkway
Find your favorite farmer’s market vendors indoors! The market is open every other Saturday beginning November through February. Twenty vendors will be featured weekly with free samples and time to visit one on one about their products.
- Winter root vegetables and produce
- Apples, honey, jam, salsa
- Eggs, frozen pork, German sausage
- Hot sauce, BBQ sauce and spice rubs
- Bakery items, frozen strudel
- SNAP/EBT accepted